The Abrahamic House Fellow
The Abrahamic House Fellow is an emerging leader and community builder who is looking to create a meaningful interfaith community for themselves as well as the community at large through a multi-faith, co-living, co-learning and co-creating space. A fellow seizes the opportunity of the Abrahamic House to learn, share, pray, celebrate, connect and serve in order to challenge and transform faith-based assumptions, prejudices and inequities with the goal to inspire and mobilize others to do the same. A fellow is committed to change and peace building and embraces the values that all Abrahamic religions share; peace, justice and compassion.
- Applicants must be 21 -35 years of age
- Applicants must affiliate with a faith community
- Motivated self-starter with previous experience in leadership positions
- Required experience and ability to lead and initiate programming and gatherings
- Passionate about inter-faith community peace building and community connections
- Required ability to establish effective and meaningful relationship with fellows, partners and the general public.
- Required experience in coordinating, planning, organizing and implementing activities for monthly community and online program development
- Required ability to maintain accurate and detailed records for evaluations and reporting
- Experience of working within the inter-faith and peace-building field highly desirable
The Abrahamic House commits to
- Subsidy monthly rent up to 75%
- Fund all Abrahamic House events and programming
- Assist fellows in program development and community building efforts
- Assist in developing and completing the capstone project
- Provide space and opportunity to connect and grow inter-faith communitiesProvide for professional and personal development through training and retreat opportunities.
- Assist applying gained knowledge and experience to become inter-faith and community leaders
- Connect and extend professional network opportunities to the non- and for- profit, governmental, and international community and peace-building sector
- Provide a platform for social change and peace