The foundation of all Abrahamic religions rests on the values of peace, justice, and compassion.
- Our vision is to create a community where people have the opportunity to challenge each other to break ingrained stereotypes, to learn from one another, and to make an impact together.
- We believe that action based on our shared values and ethics can build the world we dream of.
- Breaking down walls and living collectively is the most effective way to accomplish our vision of community, to prevent and rectify hate and injustice.
Our mission is to build sustainable interfaith learning and action across Muslim, Jewish,Bahai and Christian communities in order to foster an environment of respect, justice, and social change.
- Nothing can replace a human-to-human connection.
- We believe that it is possible to change an individual’s harmful prejudices, which leads to a restorative and empowering shift in their community.
- By crafting new intentional spiritual communities, The Abrahamic House will lead to transformative relationships, from ignorance and stereotypes to solidarity and service.